Help strengthen our Data Management Team as a Pensions Data Analyst.
Capita is looking for a Pensions Data Analyst to join our team to support the execution of client implementation projects to a high standard within a controlled project environment. You'll participate in the design, implementation, integration and support of mainframe, mid-frame and operating systems ancillary software products.
Pensions Data Analyst
What you'll be doing:
- Suggest improvements to Implementation data processes
- Troubleshoot and resolving client issues
- Support and develop team members and manage resource for specific tasks
- Own and be responsible for performing ad-hoc or unusual Implementation data processes
- Lead on client implementation projects
- Act as a centre of technical and process expertise accessible to other team members, checking other members of the teams' work
- Gather and interpret client requirements and processes, translating these into online solutions
What we're looking for:
- Extensive data analysis and data migration experience
- DB Pensions knowledge andexperience
- Strong MS Excel skills, ability to use filters, sorting, pivot tables (rows, columns, grouping, filters and totalling), lookups, control totals, IF and nested IF statements and formatting of cells to specific guidelines
- Can parse and import data/text files and use data validation on excel
- Can create and run macros on excel
- Can analyse data requirements and specifications and/or documentation to translate into internal processes, configuration and setup
- Ability to understand requirements and able to produce specifications
- Ability to analyse content and can select the pertinent points for the tasks
About Capita Pensions Solutions:
At Capita Pension Solutions (CPS), we create and implement resilient and responsible pension strategies to help your organisation and your people look forward to a more secure financial future. From pensions administration and consultancy, to the latest technology and engagement techniques, we help ensure sustainable investments which support your success. Join us and discover better ways to engage with and value today's employees.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- car allowance
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- We are open to remote/home-based work
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you'll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive
Home-Based – GBR