Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position
PEGA Software Engineer
Only w2 or 1099
Please send the resume to or 847- 350-1008
We are looking for motivated, innovative individuals, who think big and move fast with a passion for service excellence.
- Designs, develops, and maintains durable technical solutions to well-defined problems in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
- Delivers clear, pragmatic solutions with applicability to meet immediate business needs.
- Ensures that technical and quality standards are carried out throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Participates in team design, scoping, and prioritization sessions, and provides regular demonstrations of completed work.
- Stays up-to-date on new technologies and methodologies, and continuously seeks opportunities to expand skills and knowledge.
- Assists team in achieving a high degree of automation using well-established DevOps and Agile practices.
What would make us excited about you?
- 4 years of professional software development experience in the PEGA PRPC platform.
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, deliverables, and timelines.
- Ability to develop technical solutions based on requirements from the product, technology, and support teams.
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and comfortable working in a virtual environment.
- Experience working in the PEGA Customer Service (PEGA Call, Interactions) and PEGA Sales Automation framework (Leads and Opportunities).
- Good understanding of PEGA PRPC 8+ features.
- Good understanding of PEGA rules management, class hierarchy, data model, process flows, and UI rules.
- Good understanding of PEGA OOTB reports, BIX exports, and PEGA security model with access groups, access roles, and external authentication with SAML.
- Good understanding of PEGA Guardrails, coding standards, scalability, and reusable aspects.
- Good understanding of PEGA Integration with REST, SOAP services, and MQ messages.
- Good understanding of PEGA deployment-related activities such as export, import products, skimming, and branch ruleset development.
- CSSA certification is mandatory.
- Strong customer relationship, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding oral, written, presentation, and listening communication skills.
- Effective decision-making skills, even under pressure and while lacking all of the desired detail.
- Shows respect for differences through superb communication skills with people from an array of backgrounds
Charan Kumar | IVY Tech Sols Inc.
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
PH.( Direct: (847) 350-1008
- |Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Powered by JazzHR