Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Our Enterprise Information Security team is looking for a strong cyber security professional to join our Offensive Security Application Research Team (on the Red Team). The role will identify unique ways to solve problems for the bank by creating custom tooling and advancing in-house capabilities. Looking for someone who can bring new ideas and perspectives to identifying and reacting to new threats to the banks data. The position will be responsible for expanding the organizations Vulnerability Disclosure Program and application security research programs. The person must have deep experience and knowledge in the area of vulnerability disclosure programs and application security. The position involves collaborating with other members of the Cyber Security Defense and Monitoring Team and Application (Security) Teams to collaborate on enhancing the detection capabilities to protect the bank. This position reports to the Offensive Security Research Team and works closely with our defense partners in a purple team capacity.
• Own and operate the vulnerability disclosure program
• Maintaining fair and positive interactions with reporters/finders, treating them with honesty, respect and transparency.
• Ensuring the timely remediation of security concerns
• Scale out existing tooling and infrastructure
• Research innovative ways to identify control gaps or vulnerabilities at scale
• Collaborate with other teams to identify problems and gaps that require new and unique solutions
• Identify automation opportunities
• Share the knowledge you learn with other team members and partners
• Be an evangelist for the Offensive Security Research Team
- 5+ years of information security experience in converged testing (red teaming) demonstrated through work or military experience
- 1+ year of experience in network, social, and physical domains demonstrated through work or military experience
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: creating proof of concepts, creating exploits, or reverse engineering demonstrated through work or military experience
- 5+ years of DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing) experience
- 2+ years of advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
- Expert information security technical skills
- Proficient in working with systems, networks, and application vulnerability testing
- Ability to manage complex security scenarios and develop innovative solutions to address the most recent cyber threats
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with cloud infrastructure
- Highly experienced with operating system and application hardening best practices
- Understanding of recent research and industry advances in Cyber security threat detection and Cyber security experimentation/testing
- Certifications in one or more of the following: Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC/SANS), Offensive Security Certified Professional(OSCP), Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP), Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE), Offensive Security Exploitation Expert (OSEE), Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE), or Amazon AWS Certifications
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St – Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd – Charlotte, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St – Winston Salem, NC
VA-Glen Allen: 4340 Innslake Dr – Glen Allen, VA
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr – Raleigh, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd – Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St – Phoenix, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln – Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St – Tempe, AZ
TX-Plano: 4975 Preston Park Blvd – Plano, TX
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd – Irving, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S – Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St – Minneapolis, MN
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St – Des Moines, IA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave – Saint Louis, MO
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive – Chicago, IL
DC-Washington: 1700 K Street NorthWest – Washington, DC
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St – San Francisco, CA
MA-Boston: 125 High Street – Boston, MA
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St – New York, NY
MN-Minneapolis: 425 E Hennepin Ave – Minneapolis, MN
MN-Saint Louis Park: 600 Highway 169 S – Saint Louis Park, MN
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd – San Antonio, TX
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E – Philadelphia, PA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.