Title Oracle PaaS Platform Engineer
Department Group Technology
Office Location: Manchester / Remote
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
Business overview per Business Area:
An open, friendly, and welcoming culture awaits you at ITV Group Technology, where we are at the heart of driving forward ITV’s digital vision. The Product Management Team is responsible for building, running, and maintaining bespoke software products to service Group level functions of ITV such as Finance, HR, and music clearance.
Based in our modern office in MediaCityUK, our cross-functional teams self organize following agile principles, working in a cloud first environment. We integrate with the old, and develop the new. Meet some of the team, and find out more about us at https://itvsoftwareengineering.com/, including how we set aside time for innovation and personal development.
We have an opportunity for a Oracle PaaS Platform Engineer to join our team to help develop, run, and maintain our products. The successful candidate will display a genuine passion for technology, willingness to learn, and thrive as a member of a high-performing team.
This role entails…
What we need is…. (bullet points or paragraph about the role, what the person will do, how it fits with ITV etc)
- The Oracle PaaS administrator/specialist will be responsible for the support and administration of a diverse array of Oracle Cloud technology and custom-developed extensions (VBCS).
- Administering and monitoring OCI services – OIC, Compartments, VCN and ATP.
- Identify opportunities to improve the performance of extension functionality and platform resilience.
- Identify bugs and create and track all related Oracle Service Requests (SR) to resolution.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Mandatory Experience in administering Oracle PaaS services including: Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Visual Builder Cloud Services (VBCS), Identity Cloud Services (IDCS) and ATP.
- Working knowledge of OCI tasks including user provisioning, managing compartments, VCN setup, etc.
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD tools such as GitHub.
- Knowledge of Oracle PaaS Rest API’s and Terraform desired
- Experienced in Agile ways of working – techniques and practices
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from disabled people and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you are disabled, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage* (minimum criteria above).
Ideally candidates will possess one or more of the following:
- Technical related bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Software Engineering)
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Certified
- Oracle Cloud Platform Application Development Specialist Certified (VBCS)
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application & selection process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything… our email is [email protected]. Find out more here