*This position requires candidates to work ONSITE three days in Denver, Colorado*
The Solution Architect role within Architecture Enablement team is an integral part of the team, collaborating with other architects to create architecture artifacts enabling multiple delivery teams. The Architecture Enablement team is accountable for end-to-end architecture solutions for enterprise programs related to Self Service Apps and Portals. The primary objective of this team is to enable flexibility, reducing complexity for consuming teams and creating internal platforms & practices, with a bias towards self-service. Solution architects in this team will be able to self serve with available tools and resources to analyze current capabilities of the platform and also recommend changes for various initiatives.
- Perform architecture activities to deliver architecture artifacts for platforms and capabilities related to Self-Service and Data Platform teams. This will include end-to-end solutions views of new features, new platform integrations and changes to existing. Champions architecture best practices across various teams and drives them towards the best solution. Responsible for owning the architecture of multiple domains and initiatives, with help from other architects.
Delivery and Execution:
- Focused on the technical implementation of features
- Analyzes/ documents existing and recommends future integration with back end services
- Works closely with Product, Back End development teams and Self Service platform delivery/ tech leads along with other stakeholders.
- Cross domain, but might act as single point of contact for specific technologies and tools
- Should be conversant on using Code repositories, Gitlab, Splunk and Monitoring tools to troubleshoot and understand the system behavior.
- Regarded as expert in service architecture and design concepts
- Expected to deliver quality architecture documentation to be referred by different teams.
Desires Skills and experiences
10+ years of overall in Software Development/ Design experience
3+ years of Software Architecture experience
3+ years of experience with REST and GraphQL
2+ years of Web and/or Native App Development experience