Sr. Cloud Network Engineer
For more than 40 years, TTEC has anticipated customer needs and stayed ahead of consumer demands. As the leading global provider of technology-enabled customer experience solutions, TeleTech designs, enables, manages, and grows superior customer experiences that drive shareholder value. Simply put, we help companies grow the value of their business by growing the value of their customer base. From design to delivery, our comprehensive solutions create value across the entire customer life cycle with industry-specific services.
Our capabilities include
- Design: Customer Strategy Services
- Enable: Customer Technology Services
- Manage: Customer Management Services
- Grow: Customer Growth Services
Under limited direction, responsible for the engineering, configuration, installation, maintenance and upgrade of the local area network (LAN) and/or wide area network (WAN). Provides technical support to various departments and users with regards to the LAN/WAN. Serves as a liaison with vendors and other third party providers. Operates under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgment. Serves as a team leader and mentor to junior level engineers.
- Responsible for the implementation, testing and training of new projects and initiatives.
- Performs the analysis, design and development of new LAN/WAN initiatives.
- Responsible for integrating business systems within the corporate information technology environment.
- Develops business cases for request for new or additional hardware or software.
- Coordinates with Management and Technology Managers/Engineers to resolve issues relating to LAN/WAN.
- Conducts trainings and mentoring sessions. Provides the highest level of support to the technical operations groups and junior level engineers.
- Acts as a liaison with vendors and third party providers.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining documentation for all assigned Enterprise network designs.
- Capable of project managing complex technical projects, and communicating status to Customers.
- Flexible person with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to rapidly changing environments and requirements.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-cultural, customer-oriented environment.
- Ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as required; 24×7 support.
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- In-depth knowledge and implementation skills of Cisco's ACI, Switching, Routing, SDWAN and Security products.
- In-depth knowledge of Voice Over IP; experience with Cisco and Avaya VOIP Products and or VoIP standard protocols ie SIP, H323 etc.
- In-depth knowledge of IP Routing, Quality of Service technologies with demonstrated implementation in a large enterprise organization.
- Cloud networking experience
- Current knowledge of SaaS, IaaS, and cloud infrastructure technologies
- Experience developing scalable, robust, manageable, and secure enterprise-class SaaS applications delivered via AWS, Azure, or Google cloud platforms
- Experience in the current best practices and technologies used for deployment automation, continuous integration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and all other aspects of the lifecycle management of cloud-managed services
- Experience leveraging advance scripting for network services activation leveraging python or other coding techniques
- Highly knowledgeable in Dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP etc.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot complex IP networks that support voice, data and possibly video.
- In-depth knowledge of F5 BIG-IP with implementation experience in a large enterprise organization or equivalent Load Balancing schemas.
- Knowledgeable in UCS/VDI data center environments.
- Knowledgeable in WiFi design components and WiFi implementations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of experience
- Expert knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and Layer 4-8 applications
- Certifications: CCNP or equivalent experience
Compensation and Benefits
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $90,000-$130,000 USD. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.