Are you looking to move your career forward and have your influence felt across the entire engineering organization? At AAPC, as a Software Engineer, you will be an important member of an engineering team working on websites, applications and SaaS to serve AAPC’s 200,000 members. You will collaborate closely with team members and product owners to build solutions and solve problems in fun environment with an amazing work life balance.
- Implement new features, enhance existing features and eliminate bugs
- Solve complex problems using knowledge, passion and curiosity
- Develop high quality, readable, maintainable code using best software practices
- Participate in design, development, unit testing and code reviews
- Stay current with new technologies and mentor other engineers on the team
- Partner with QA Engineers to ensure that our products are tested, stable and secure
- Must be able to work Mountain Time Zone hours
- 3+ years of experience building websites/software with C# and .NET.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience working in an agile environment – sprints, daily standup, retrospectives. (Jira a plus)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy sharing ideas with, and learning from, other team members
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks and Tools such as NUnit, XUnit, VS Testing, etc.
Our projects span many .NET technologies (.NET Framework and Core). Our code is written in C#. We currently have many .NET Core 3.1 Microservices (we plan to upgrade to .NET 6.0 – we target LTS versions). We are migrating our website to a .NET MVC CMS. We have our legacy website written in WebForms and our legacy Membership Management Application written in WinForms (we are actively working to replace our WinForms application). Our CI/CD and source control use Azure DevOps. We host everything in AWS and utilize many Amazon Services including API Gateway, Lamda Functions and Simple Queuing Services. Our database is Microsoft SQL Server. Our iOS and Android applications are written in Xamarin by our Mobile team.
Who we are:
AAPC (www.aapc.com) is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing training, certification, and solutions association in healthcare, supporting more than 200,000 members.
- PASSIONATE | Self-starts and stays highly motivated to achieve aggressive goals. Shares contagious energy and enthusiasm liberally. Maintains an insatiable appetite for progress and excellence
- HUMBLE | Learns, adapts, and improves relentlessly. Seeks feedback without insecurity and implements coaching. Recognizes others' contributions gratefully. Approaches work and relationships with an abundance mentality
- TRUSTWORTHY| Integrity-centered, honest, truthful, and transparent in all aspects of work. Keeps commitments to external and internal parties. Holds self strictly accountable
- RESPECTFUL | Appreciates the benefits of diversity and never discriminates. Remains open to new ideas. Places customers' and team members' interests ahead of own interests
- SCRAPPY | Rolls up sleeves and does real work. Sees opportunity and pursues full potential. Works quickly, intelligently, and flexibly. Entrepreneurial, dreams big and finds ways to accomplish the impossible
What We Offer
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Remote work-from-home option consideration
AAPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Powered by JazzHR