Job Title: .NET Full Stack Software Engineer
Terms: Contract To Hire
The Software Developer is key position. This role will work closely with other developers, architects, Project Management, and stakeholders to fulfill key company objectives for a thriving SaaS company. Authoring code for key system components and design implementation are key aspects of this role. The successful Senior Software Developer will be a self-starter, detail oriented, highly organized, smart, well written, have acute communication skills, and of course, possess the ability to author elegant, industry standard-compliant C# code for enterprise applications.
- Experience being an active participant on an Agile development team. This role requires knowledge, experience, and adherence to an Agile SDLC process.
- This role requires the ability to author tight, industry-standard, test driven, elegant C# code targeting the latest versions of the MS .NET Azure technology stack.
- Front-end development experience is also required. Authoring cutting-edge front-end code for SPA applications written on the AngularJS and/or React framework containing a wide variety of components and packages.
- Crafting performant and secure TSQL queries, scripts, and other database artifacts in a large, enterprise-class SQL Server Database cluster
- Knowledge and real-world exposure to working within the Azure cloud
- 5 years+ relevant experience
- Advanced level knowledge and experience working with the Microsoft .Net stack and SQL Server
- Advanced level knowledge and experience working with Azure-based commercial SaaS applications
- A thorough understanding of best practices implementing solutions for a software development team, including test-driven development.
- Experience working within an Agile SDLC
- C#, .NET, .NET CORE
- Angular JS or React
- Sequel Experience
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes, provided by Experis
- Remote Workers? Yes, remote workers are being considered
- Visa Sponsorship? Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp? Yes, C2C candidates are being considered
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send a text message to Ryan Eubank at (704) 206-7815.
Experis is a global leader in IT professional resourcing, project solutions, and managed services specializing in Business Transformation, Enterprise Applications, Cloud and Infrastructure, Digital Workspace and Cyber Security. As digital transformation and acute skills shortages in tech continue unabated, Experis provides talent with the powerful combination of in-demand technical skills together with the soft skills that are critical for business success. We can connect you to individuals with a specific skill set, manage capacity across a team, or deliver in-house technology experts to take your project to full delivery. Visit www.experis.com to learn more.