MuleSoft Solutions Architect – Remote
Primary Location San Francisco, California
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a MuleSoft Solutions Architect – Remote for our premier client in San Francisco, California . This is a 6 months of contract position.
Education and Experience
- MuleSoft Lead Solutions Architect (Mule 4 experience), Strong Integration exp from Salesforce, Datawarehouse Exp mandatory
- 10+ years Enterprise Solution Development experience.
- 8+ year experience delivering solutions using Mule ESB
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies, and standards
- Solid programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, and Spring Framework
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers, and configuration tools
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle from Business Requirement Analysis to Production implementation
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Prior mentoring experience, supporting peers and junior staff members through requirements, design, and development activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expertise with enterprise software integration technologies and strategies
- Strong understanding of API protocols and technologies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Map systems of record and rate importance of the data objects in core systems
- Own and drive the integration strategy for corporate data
- Become an expert in using Anypoint Studio for building integrations
- Track record of significant, ideally game-changing innovation and creativity
- Deep, hands-on expertise in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, distributed systems) and approaches to address their unique management and security considerations
- MuleSoft's software and technology product is the Anypoint Platform
- At its core are comprehensive metadata capabilities, runtimes, management capabilities, and a lot of rich user experiences and APIs.
- The Integration Architect will work on building and improving vital integrations and APIs that drive our business as well as drive solid data architecture practices throughout the company.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [email protected]
V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. Known as an agile innovative technology services company, we were recently rewarded the Large Business of the Year award from Louisville Business First, and were recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.