Please note: This is a direct-hire opportunity. The client is unable to work C2C or provide sponsorship at this time.
This role is 100% Remote but preferably in Eastern or Central time zone.
As a part of the Software Development team, The Mobile App Software Engineer will apply expertise in full stack mobile app development to the organization's Smart and Connected Vehicle mobile app platform. The ideal candidate must have strong React-Native development skills.
- Design and develop mobile apps for vehicle connectivity and support.
- Interface with Product Owners and partners to collect and clarify requirements. Track requirements through design, coding, unit testing, integration testing, validation, and release phases
- Integrate front-end web and mobile application UI with a suite of back-end microservice APIs.
- Work with outside data sources, SDKs, and APIs.
- Support product builds, launches and investigation of issues.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in automotive, RV or equivalent embedded software.
- Knowledgeable in aspects of the mobile lifecycle, including application development, application structure, device and operation system API, debugging, performance, security, and deployment
- Experience in React Native mobile app development using Redux.
- Familiar with microservice based cloud architectures, specifically AWS and Azure using Kubernetes.
- Well-versed with NoSQL data stores such as Redis.
- Experience with RDBMS databases such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience using version control tools, such as Git and Bitbucket.