In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Enterprise Fraud Products in building our digital behavior capabilities utilizing Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence technology. They will focus on the current clients and the longer term strategy to advance the capabilites of digital behavior to detect fraud across the enterprise applications and portals.
- Accountable for data engineering lifecycle including research, proof of concepts, architecture, design, development, test, deployment and maintenance.
- Design, develop, implement and run cross-domain, modular, flexible, scalable, secure, reliable and quality data solutions that transform data for
- meaningful analyses and analytics while ensuring operability.
- Design, develop, implement and run data solutions that improve data efficiency, reliability and quality, and are performant by design.
- Layer in instrumentation in the development process so that data pipelines can be monitored. Measurements are used to detect internal problems
- before they result into user visible outages or data quality issues.
- Build processes and diagnostics tools to troubleshoot, maintain and optimize solutions and respond to customer and production issues
- Embrace continuous learning of engineering practices to ensure industry best practices and technology adoption, including DevOps, Cloud and Agile
- Tech debt reduction/ Tech transformation including Open source adoption, Cloud adoption, HCP assessment and adoption
- Contribution to Optum Inner source / industry community and strive to reuse and share components wherever possible across organization.
- Maintain high quality documentation of data definitions, transformations, and processes to ensure data governance and security
- Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence Development Experience
- Security Data Analytics- pattern detection
- Data Engineer Systems industry knowledge
- Client Partner communication
- Requirement gathering assessment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people’s lives. This is where it’s happening. This is where you’ll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We’re freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it’s needed. We’re creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.