–Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java)
– 40,000- 55,000
We are currently working with a 'Clean-Tech' client who are currently going through a period of growth having been endorsed by a large, industry leading, electrical organisation. They are a leading provider of software solutions and products that focus on linking energy from renewable sources being added on to the grid including electric vehicles.
The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment working across multiple projects and will gain exposure to state-of-the-art technology and working with leading developers in this industry. The successful candidate will also benefit from the in house development and training programmes. Our client is using a modern tech stack, Java and C#, Spring Boot, Rest and some modern DevOps tooling.
- Strong commercial experience of Java or C#
- Experience of Spring Boot or NET
- Experience using RESTful microservices
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate complex processes effectively.
- Good knowledge of best practices and have strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ideally Full Stack experience
For a confidential discussion on this role or your career please forward your CV as directed or reach out to me directly on