Microsoft Solutions Architect
Baringa Partners is a fast growing consultancy with around 1000 employees, and offices within seven of the world’s leading markets; UK, Germany, Belgium, US, Singapore, Bulgaria and Australia. We are a consultancy with a difference; we put our people first, and are passionate about providing our clients with deep technical and industry insights that deliver real and measurable results – with pragmatism. Being an independent consultancy, we are not afraid to bring our own point of view, and challenge to help clients create outcomes that are right for them.
We have had some great achievements this year; winning a top ten spot in the UK for the thirteenth successive year by the Great Place to Work Institute, As well as being recognised for our leadership on workplace gender equality by most recently winning the ‘Women of the Future Corporate Award 2021 and also being recognised by The Times as one of the top 50 employers for women.
Baringa believe that diversity is paramount to driving creativity, innovation and value for our clients and for our people. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, age, or social background.
These are the reasons people come and the reasons they stay.
What will you be doing?
One of our exciting large-scale projects is the migration of our on-premises estate to the Microsoft Azure cloud. We have a host of other projects running concurrently with this but believe this to be our biggest most ambitious project to date. This involves reviewing our current physical and virtual estate, reviewing the needs and requirements for the business, and then moving the services to the cloud.
- You will be ensuring the up time of the application estate which includes many applications in the Microsoft catalogue as well as a small portion of 3rd party on premise applications.
- You will be migrating most if not all applications that currently reside on virtual local servers to the Microsoft Azure cloud environment
- You will be engaged with many sectors within the business delivering projects to support and improve the ways of working.
- You will be working closely with the other members of the infrastructure team as well as upskilling the support team in a host of projects like our recently introduced cloud backup solutions.
So, what are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals with experience with the following programmes:
- Cloud Apps (preferably Microsoft stack)
- SQL (not essential)
The successful candidate will also need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Self-motivated individual who can work on their own initiative if required.
- A team orientated individual, willing to assist in all areas of support and to learn new technologies / processes
- An attitude towards delivering top quality customer service in a challenging environment
- A logical and structured approach towards troubleshooting and problem solving
- An excellent communicator who can be confident and liaise with all levels within the company
- Someone with an eye for detail and for ensuring their work is accurate and correct.
Baringa believes that diversity is paramount to driving creativity, innovation and value for our clients and for our people. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, age, or social background.