The Martech Solutions Architect team member is a technically-focused marketer and problem-solver that has a deep curiosity and passion for creating and building software solutions that combine marketing and sales technology with process, automation and data governance in order to deliver value for DemandLabs clients. The Martech Solutions Architect partners with the clients Marketing and Digital Strategist to deliver solutions by leading the design, delivery, and execution of client engagements such as nurture programs, scoring programs, trigger-based communications, general email campaigns, reporting, and analytics.
This client-facing role requires superior communication and analytics skills in following DemandLabs delivery process to ensure that all aspect of the clients expectations and deliverables are met. This role requires the ability to listen and understand the clients goals and issues, document the clients needs, translate the identified needs to a comprehensive solution of processes and technologies to create a work breakdown structure that articulates milestones and timelines to the client's satisfaction and their goals.
This role requires the design, creation, implementation and maintenance of tactical items, being supportive of the clients strategy and takes into account both the customers knowledge and technology maturity along with the customers resource constraints. Designing with end reporting and customer goals in mind, the Martech Solutions Architect is a data-driven team member that applies customer-appropriate data analysis techniques, data governance regimes and integrates third-party data sources into a holistic data system.
As a problem solver, the Martech Solutions Architect is expected to be able to design, prototype and debug a large number of issues that may arise while engaged on a clients project including (but not limited to) communication timing and deliverability issues, duplicate record management, implement responsive design and accessibility for marketing assets, and troubleshoot third-party integrations and synchronization events.
Qualified applicants must possess a solid background in demand generation or marketing operations, with demonstrated expertise in Marketo and similar expertise in Salesforce. Experience with multiple platforms is a strong plus.
Our delivery team uses a number of tools including an advanced project management platform, communications systems, as well as testing and quality assurance processes and platforms. The Martech Solutions Architect team member must be prepared to lead client projects within environments that leverages technology to efficiently deliver our services and upholds our values of accountability, transparency, and timely collaboration to ensure success across all client engagements.
- Design and present innovative and cost-effective solutions to the customer drawing on the current marketing technology landscape and industry best-practices to enable a seamless customer experience or customer journey for our clients
- Implement advanced lead scoring models to support the lead lifecycle and customer journey
- Create programming, reporting and actionable insights for our clients acquisition and engagement programs
- Create, implement and test business processes and procedures for client facing documentation
- Lead the implementation and program execution of marketing and sales platforms including marketing automation, CRM and ancillary platforms for application system deployment and integration projects
- Provide admin level consulting and execution for our clients marketing and sales technology platforms
- Provide database management and governance recommendations and execution
- Develop revenue focused reports with tangible, actionable insights that the Account Strategist can use with our clients to enable advances in marketing and sales programs
- Use a creative and innovative approach to leverage marketing, sales and service technologies for projects such as advanced engagement and nurture programs, lead lifecycle management programs and systems, account based marketing and sales, end-to-end email preferences centers, microsites, event management, integrating marketing, sales and services systems and data, etc.
Successful team members in this role must meet the following experience, qualifications, and education criteria:
- Ability to successfully define outcomes, manage expectations, manage cross-functional initiatives and meet deadlines based on project requirements
- Demonstrated history of building relationships, establishing and proving credibility and partnering with business leaders and peers
- Facility in discussing technical matters with a non-technical audience
- Experience in demand generation, customer engagement, digital marketing and communications strategies and tactics
- Experience in data hygiene and marketing and sales analytics
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (both instructional and Informational business writing)
- Analytical, with an ability to synthesize information quickly
- Organized, with a demonstrable history of fanatical attention to detail to ensure work is performed accurately, completely and meets or exceeds the clients expectations
- Industrious, motivated, resourceful and creative
- Quick learner who goes the extra mile to meet or exceed internal professional development requirements
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Associate degree (2 year) or higher in related field or equivalent related experience
- 5 years of marketing/demand generation experience
- 4+ years Marketo experience (other relevant marketing automation platform experience a plus)
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience (Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus)
- 2+ years relevant marketing data analysis experience
- Health Care Plan Contribution (Medical)
- 100% paid Dental & Vision
- Retirement Plan matching (401k/RRSP)
- 100% paid Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Plans
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Personal and Professional Development Funding