Arm’s Productivity Engineering teams are building solutions to key scalability issues facing the semiconductor industry. We use our deep understanding of computer systems to improve the efficiency of engineering processes used across the enterprise.
Do you want to build the tools and infrastructure that will deliver the processor designs of tomorrow? We need your help!
We are creative problem solvers, working together on small, inclusive, and autonomous teams. Together, we identify, prioritise, and address the challenges required to deliver on our goals. As part of a distributed team you will work with colleagues around the world to meet your objectives.
The Senior Machine Learning Engineer will also help develop junior team members through mentorship, coaching, and line management.
- Design, build, and deploy the software and infrastructure that will transform our production engineering processes.
- Collaborate with data engineers, verification engineers, and machine learning practitioners to deliver performant tools that balance the needs of all three domains.
- Line manage, recruit, train, and plan personal development.
- Contribute effective, performant, and scalable code into production HPC (High Performance Computing) and Cloud environments.
- Thoroughly document the delivered solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A preference for writing maintainable and sophisticated software in Python.
- Tolerance for writing immature one-off software in Python when required.
- Familiarity with modern software engineering methodology.
- Line management experience and a passion for leadership and coaching of junior engineers.
- Like to work in an environment where you cooperate closely with a diverse team of colleagues, together striving to fulfil common targets.
- The ability to work independently when required.
Nice to have Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to the python data science stack or enterprise analytics tools.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Experience with Dask and/or Prefect.
- Experience with continuous delivery automation.
- Experience with Machine Learning Operations.
Please keep in mind that this description reflects the background we think would best fit the role. Applicants confident that they can perform the role, but unsure if they meet all the requirements should apply, so we can get to know you.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues.
We are a diverse organisation of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.