We are currently looking for a Machine learning Engineer – Search Engine Systems to join our Huawei Consumer Cloud Service – App Gallery team based in our London Office.
In this role, you will have the chance to work on projects that impacting millions of people, explore novel ways to build recommender systems, provide the most relevant items to users while preserving user privacy
- Responsible for the capability building and evolution of the core module of Search Engine system, including retrieval, data processing, distributed training, online experiments, etc.
- Improve the experimental efficiency of operational strategy and algorithm, and support its rapid iteration.
- Work with text and applying various NLP techniques
- Dataset acquisition
- Proficient in the search engine system architecture, has development experience. with leding the technical team to build the core module of search engine system experience is preferred.
- Proficient in big data frameworks, such as Spark, Hadoop, Flink, HBase, ES, etc., and has practical development experience, has studied one or two of the component kernels /source code is preferred.
- Understand common search algorithms
- Experience in real-time retrieval system development of online high- concurrency low-latency architecture implementation is preferred.
- Experience in AB experimental is preferred.
- Skilled use of java / Scala / Python language
Recruitment Privacy Notice: