Hi network! One of my repeat AWS Partner customers is looking to add a Sr Machine Learning Engineer to their 100% remote team. This is an amazing opportunity that will allow candidates to join a rapidly growing AWS Partner in the Healthcare consulting space. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
One of our repeat AWS Partner customers is looking to add a 100% remote, Sr Machine Learning Engineer to their team. Founded in 2016, this firm specializes providing Healthcare IT and Cyber Security solutions that help their customers improve healthcare quality, coverage and cost.
As a key member the firms Scaled Agile team you will collaborate with the development team to implement Machine Learning models in production. Other duties include driving efforts from requirements, design and training, to implementation of Machine Learning models.
Skills & Qualifications
* High level communication and soft skills
* 5+ years of professional experience along
* Bachelors Degree in relevant field (Masters preferred)
* Extensive Python Experience
* Experience with Python ML libraries like Pandas or NumPy
* Experience with ML frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch
* 100% WFH flexibility
* Competitive compensation package
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Paid Vacation, Sick days / Focus on work-life balance
* Advancement opportunities and promotion from within