Full Remote Working
An International Networking Consultancy with 13 offices internationally leading the evolution in content delivery networks are looking for a Linux Engineer to join their Technical Support Division responsible clients Technical Escalations using their revolutionary Content Delivery Network.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Linux Engineer with experience in liaising with external client's or stakeholders to resolve technical escalations, looking to join a consultancy with strong financial backing from multiple financial institutes going through an exponential phase of growth with frequent opportunities opening in the business.
- Evaluate customers technical needs and suggest upgrades
- Work closely with sales team in a technical capacity
- Provisioning, activation, changes & Deactivations
- Act as a Key Technical Contact for clients, proactively analyzing and solving technical issues
- Previous experience in dealing with support external client infrastructure
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN) or Web Servers
- Application Protocols, DNS, HTTP, Web Servers
- Linux Command Line Tools (curl, dig, git, traceroute, mtr)
- Managing & Configuring non-HTTP Applications (DNS, FTP, SSH etc)