La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a Leading Financial Services business who are currently looking to recruit a Cloud Engineer to their team. This will be a permanent role paying up to around 70,000 Per Annum and allowing their employees to work fully remote.
About the role:
The Cloud & Virtualisation Engineer will assist with the transformation of the current on-prem services to the Cloud. As such, the Cloud & Virtualisation Engineer will have experience with both Cloud & on-prem technologies, preferably having Cloud migration experience.
- Experience of design and implementation solutions using Red Hat or Oracle Linux products.
- Strong hands-on experience of scripting and automation.
- Strong automation skills configuring servers using Ansible.
- Demonstrable analytical and proven creative problem-solving
- Experience of design and implementation of infrastructure, applications and cloud solutions at enterprise level.
- Experience deploying infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- Containerisation using Docker, Kubernetes, or Openshift.
- Deploying automation and configuration using pipeline Azure DevOps.
- Experience in Linux server virtualisation platforms such as OLVM, oVirt.
- Code management and deployment using Git and Azure DevOps or similar