Job Title: Linux/DevOps Engineer
Client: Elite FinTech Firm
Salary: Up to £130k + Huge Bonus
Sells: Cutting-edge tech, ownership of multiple greenfield projects, no red tape, a friendly/collaborative environment, beautiful offices, personal projects on Fridays!
An Elite FinTech Firm is looking for highly talented Linux/DevOps Engineers of all experience levels to join an elite group in group of individuals.
This team have an unlimited tech budget, promote a great culture and are made up of fantastic like-minded individuals.
- Working as part of a team of engineers looking after and building a zero-down time low latency infrastructure
- Automating anything and everything
- Scripting in Python
- Implementing best DevOps practices
- 5+ years experience working with Linux
- Knowledge of scripting (Ideally in Python)
- Knowledge of some of the following: Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, CI/CD, Docker, Prometheus etc.
- Experience with large scale storage systems: NetApp, GPFS, ZFS, Ceph is desired