100% Remote / Define, build, and support our multi-tenant cloud architecture (availability, scalability, latency, monitoring, and alerting) for a leading middleware SaaS platform company
This Jobot Job is hosted by Blake Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 – $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a fast-growing middleware and data connectivity components company and we build integration products for customers with enterprise applications. We're building out our next generation architecture with new cutting edge features and looking for talented engineers to join our team. We have a laid-back culture, but love getting things done efficiently with as little bureaucracy as possible and enjoy building quality software that we can all be proud of. We're excited about our future because our products are in high demand and we are building out our next generation of features to meet the market's needs.
Why join us?
Join us because you want to make an impact and are passionate about middleware. We have top-notch benefits as well!
- 100% Remote Work Flexibility (unable to hire in California and Colorado)
- We pay 100% employee premiums for healthcare and dental
- Generous 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% match in your 401k up to 6% of your salary
- Work/Life balance so our engineers do not get burned out
- Year after year our team is growing so you'll have career growth opportunities here
- We are a profitable company with sustained growth and stability – make yourself at home here
The Lead SRE / Cloud Architect is a critical role that will have a significant impact on our platform. Were looking for someone who is excited about taking the ownership of improving the existing infrastructure, designing the future of our platform, and building a team to support their vision. Attention to detail and eagerness to learn new technologies and systems is critical to the success of this role. This person will work very closely with the CTO as well as the cloud product and development teams.
- Define and help implement infrastructure improvements for our platform
- Build out cloud native product site reliability, scalability, latency, monitoring, and alerting for our platform
- Define and measure production availability, navigating known downtime, and service level outages.
- Debug problems at scale for our mission critical services, and help our development teams implement lasting fixes to recurring issues
- Execute, debug, and configure CI/CD pipelines.
- Analyze service requests and take appropriate action meeting defined SLA
- Define and implement monitoring metrics and alerts to ensure tools and environments are meeting SLA's for uptime and performance
- Deliver SRE-focused technology roadmaps in collaboration with architecture, application development, security and infrastructure partners
- Grow and lead a highly skilled team of SREs
- Experience leading an SRE team as a hands-on player coach and architect
- 3+ recent years of Azure or AWS cloud infrastructure architecture and Linux OS internals
- Experience building out cloud native product site reliability, scalability, latency, monitoring, and alerting
- Coding experience in C# or Java and mastery of one or more scripting languages Bash, Python, Ansible
- Experience with Kubernetes or AKS orchestration platform both as a programmer, and from an operations perspective.
- Knowledge of networking, Linux and Windows operating system
- Database experience (knowledge of SQL Server)
- Experience with SDLC process and agile development practices (JIRA, git, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with messaging systems and APIs
- Working knowledge of networking (e.g., firewall, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.