Senior Rails/React Engineer needed for leading, fast-growing, niche tech powerhouse!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Colin Callahan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $170,000 – $190,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Based all over the US, we are a well established, award winning, and very fast growing niche technology company that is taking over an industry that has been booming for the past several years! We started out heavily funded and not long ago were acquired by one of the world's most successful industry powerhouses. We are a unique mix of creators, entrepreneurs, and trailblazers who are making waves by combining our diverse backgrounds, distinct talents, and consistent willingness to support one another. We are proud of the diversity of our team! Currently, our engineering department is comprised of 50% women!
Our team runs on a spirit of autonomy, trust, and inclusion that allows for quick decisions and inventive thinking. Our organic growth is supported by our employees constant eagerness to suggest and try new things. Were growing quickly, across all departments, locations, and levels. Our extraordinary management team is simultaneously humble and inspiring, taking cues from our extraordinarily esteemed CEO!
We encourage our employees to go as far as their ambitions take them while we equally strive to create a fun work environment. We are very tight-knit and interpersonally connected team that values collaboration, communication, and creating new ideas and projects with your colleagues.
Currently, we are looking for a Lead Software Engineer with some Rails experience to join our amazing team! If this sounds like you, we would like to speak with you right away!
Why join us?
- Strong compensation
- Awesome work environment and company culture that is second to none
- A ton of interesting work for you to develop your skills on
- Huge growth potential!
- Generous Bonuses!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits start the 1st day of the month following your start date
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401k Employer match – 50% on the $1, up to 6% of the employee's earnings
- We offer flexible spending accounts (FSA) for qualified Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, or Transit expenses
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, plus sick days
- Generous Parental Leave
- Great Work/Life Balance We value and support each individual team member
- Quarterly company-wide Town Hall meetings
- Ongoing professional development opportunities by level and function
- Your choice of Windows or Mac laptop, plus an extra screen
What you need
- Software Engineering Leadership or Mentoring Experience
- Ruby on Rails
Nice to Haves
- Some advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience with Heroku
- Experience with React Native
- Code Editors (Atom, Sublime, VS Code, Vim, etc.)
- Slack and GSuite
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.