Be it support with regulation, risk or compliance, Operate delivers. Human-led and tech-powered, it is the backbone of PwC’s unique approach to operational delivery – Execution Managed Services. Harnessing the power of tech and data, we work with some of the most recognisable organisations worldwide, wherever they need us to be. We deliver sustained outcomes through our managed solutions, as well as transforming and running complex operational processes that often create challenges or hinder client progress. Underpinning all of this is our commitment to ensuring our people are equipped with tomorrow's skills to drive success for our clients today.
We’ve invested 40m into the creation of our Advanced Research and Engineering Centre in Belfast, part funded by Invest NI. We’re creating a team of engineers and technologists who’ll work within a bigger innovation ecosystem, including government, University academia and business, to help our clients take giant leaps, rather than incremental steps.
This role sits within our Advanced Research and Engineering Centre, based in Belfast, delivering pivotal breakthroughs to uncover the next generation of operational technology. As part of a team of innovative thinkers, you’ll work together to design solutions that will define the next decade and beyond.
- Provide technical leadership across Agile teams; coaching and mentoring developers.
- Guide the engineering of high quality software products to support the Business.
- Collaborate with the Architects to develop our blueprints into design documentation.
- Innovate whilst selecting the best tools and emerging technologies.
- Support the department leads to set the strategy, grow the team and manage the software factory operation.
- Keep your development skills up to date.
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Technical Lead or similar.
- Deep understanding of a variety of technologies and platforms.
- Evidence of delivering quality software products from a position of leadership.
- An awareness of emerging technologies.
- Relevant coding experience – ideally including .NET/ C#
- Mentoring and coaching experience.
- Agile software delivery methodologies, Software Engineer, Senior Developer, Emerging Technologies, Platforms, Cloud
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The skills we look for
In addition to our global framework, the PwC Professional, there are a number of key Operate behaviours you'll be evaluated against during our assessment process. You can read about these here.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
Automated decision making
Some elements of our application process may utilise automated decision making. This will be based on responses on your application form or from your assessment test results. For more information please see our privacy statement.