Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This role involved managing a product from application architecture standpoints. Envision cloud architecture for enterprise products and suggest cloud technologies to leverage for new business opportunities
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Ownership of product architecture and design, responsible for NFR engineering including capacity planning, scaling, performance, availability, cost & quality
- Expose product technology needs and experiment new technologies and articulate it’s value with stakeholders
- Driving technology & best practices in engineering
- Evaluate application security posture; Analyze and recommend security controls, execute plans for compliance and mitigation of risk
- Develop detailed design specifications, data definitions specification and api/interface specifications per Product need
- Liaison between Business and Engineering, translating business requirements to technical features, aid with task decomposition, and risk management
- Participation in Design reviews, Code Reviews, Test Case reviews, and Production Support readiness reviews
- Design and develop the build, release, deploy and monitoring toolchain for DevOps
- Provide technology leadership to the team. Teach, mentor and grow Engineers in the team
- Build, maintain and strengthen relationship with stakeholders
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 6 + years of exposure of developing CI/CD pipelines and robust branching strategy
- 5+ years of hands-on experience of developing high performing scalable & resilient Platform /Product based on distributed architecture using Public cloud like AWS/Azure/Google
- 5+ years of experience on developing products using NoSql DB, Casandra, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- 5+ years of experience developing caching strategy using Redis, Elastic Search
- 5+ years of experience developing Microservices using AKS/EKS/kubernatees/OpenShift etc.
- 5+ years of experience on DevOps tools like Terraform, chef, puppet, Ansible, Git
- Deep knowledge/experience on Distributed Architecture, Microservices Architecture, Machine Learning
- Experience of Software Defined Networks in cloud , security & networking
- Hands-on experience in coding and solving complex issues
- Proven expertise on profiler, security tools, design tools and methodologies, cloud etc.
- Solid problem solving, interviewing and fact finding skills
- Knowledge of US Healthcare domain
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York City Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada/New York City residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.