As a Software Engineer, you will collaborate with offshore Company teams to develop frontend features for internal service portals built on React platform.
A hands-on professional who possesses enterprise frontend development skills. You have strong communication skills and can interact with senior leadership. You enjoy mentoring/coaching less experienced developers and most importantly, you are a problem solver who thrives under pressure and goes above and beyond to develop solutions.
- Design, develop and deploy large scale cloud-based Frontend systems
- Work as part of a scrum team to implement business requirements in a timely, performance-centric, and maintainable manner
- Collaborate with Technical Teams, Technical Managers, Project Managers, and subject matter experts to understand, plan and implement solutions. Teams are both on and offshore.
- Support installation of new or modified systems, providing post-implementation support
- Ensure compliance with security, privacy, legal, infrastructure, and administrative/corporate processes and policies.
- Ensure project success by reviewing project plans, timelines, estimates, dependencies, and requirements documents while providing feedback.
- Partner with stakeholders, educating, negotiating, and influencing them on implementation options and risks.
- Act independently and as part of a team to translate business and technical requirements into well-engineered, tested, and deployed applications.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Software Developer with a greater focus on UI and front-end architecture.
- A deep knowledge of modern web frameworks and web architecture best practices and patterns.
- Deep understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Knowledge in common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM.
- Experience in UI, LESS, SCSS, HTML responsive design, e.g., CSS grid, flexbox, media queries
- Knowledge of Responsive design using material design, Bootstrap or equivalent
- Cross-browser compatibility experience
- Secure UI development best practices, e.g., OWASP
- Experience with CI/CD and GIT, Jenkins or similar
- Deep understanding and experience with cloud security and authentication
- Experience with REST APIs and REST API best practices
- Experience in debugging technical issues by looking at application logs along with in-depth debugging skills on different browsers
- Familiarity in AWS CloudWatch and Splunk
- Familiarity with Safe Agile process and planning, Jira, Confluence etc.
Nice to have: TypeScript, Boilerplate, Storybook, Domain driven design and Unit test writing utilizing Jest and other tools
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.