Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Actively involved in hands on development using Core Java technologies, using Spring Boot framework, Jenkins pipelines and Cloud enabling with API’s
- Working in an Agile delivery environment
- Interacting and working across the team with Architects, QA and Business Analysts
- Should have experience working in an Agile delivery model where you will participate in story grooming, creating story tasks and estimating the same
- Communicating across the team with fellow team members, senior level internal and external stakeholders to share project progress, issues, risks and solutions
- Writing technical design, implementation and unit test case documentation
- Participate in release deployments, troubleshooting and triaging
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 6+ years of experience with API’s (REST/SOAP) utilizing Java/J2EE and Spring Boot frameworks
- 6+ years of experience with MySQL, MongoDB and/or RDBMS
- 4+ years of open source framework (Spring Boot, SoapUI and Postman)
- 4+ years of experience with CI/CD automation (Jenkins Pieline, GitHub XL Deploy and/or Cucumber)
- 3+ years of experience with DevOps/Cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working on messaging platforms (IBM MQ or Kafka)
- Experience of security tools (OAuth Tokens, SSL Certifications)
- Understanding concepts of Firewall rules, Load Balancer (F5), API Gateway
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.