Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
Are you the best Lisp developer in your company? Do you enjoy working on complex applications that control & automate industrial systems, large machinery, manufacturing processes, and more? If so, we invite you to join our unique team of top-notch talent as we are expanding the team responsible for developing one of our mission-critical industrial automation products. In this role, you will be taking ownership of the big feature releases, starting with getting requirements from the stakeholders to releasing the end product to customers in a fast-paced agile environment besides maintaining mission-critical industrial applications. If you are passionate about leading the path to create the greatest products in our industry, we would love to hear from you.
At IgniteTech, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry. Our Netflix for Enterprise Software model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead projects with a fully distributed remote development team
- Upgrade quality of work produced by your subordinates by showing them, how to make it in better quality
- Developing and maintaining services and industrial applications
- Improve efficiency through introducing automation & new tools
- Drive development/customizations of a large set of applications from our broad portfolio of B2B products
What You Wont Be Doing
- Managing people or getting stuck on long meetings discussing roadmaps and priorities
- Stagnating on the same technology. You will be continuously expanding your knowledge and experience with new products.
- HR and recruitment
Lead Software Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new product features in the most efficient, effective, and maintainable way
- Becoming the go-to expert on products to which you are assigned.
- Learning new products quickly and effectively when given access to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles, source code, and infrastructure.
- Understand and interpret customer requests to suggest the best solution available and take responsibility for implementing the solution.
- Resolving complex technical issues
- Effort Estimation
- A degree in computer science or relevant experience.
- 5+ years of Lisp coding experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with G2
- C1 level English proficiency and the ability to write with a professional tone.
- Experience working with C/C++
- Hands-on cloud development experience.
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. Were doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online screening assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as Not Spam since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4733-US-NewYork-LeadSoftwareEn.004