Lead Software Engineer
Our client is a leading name in cyber defence, aiding Governments, Nations and Societies to defend themselves from an ever-evolving world of cybercrime. They are currently looking for Lead Software Engineers to join their rapidly growing team in building systems which support the core mission capabilities of National Security customers.
The Lead Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Working as a lead member of a development team, collaborating with other team members, line management of juniors, and participating in technical discussions and conversations with customers.
- Ensuring that all work is consistent with defined standards where standards exist and to withstand professional scrutiny in any case
- Continually increasing personal understanding of the languages, frameworks, technical concepts, methods and measurements that underpin the Engineering disciplines and practices of the client.
The ideal Lead Software Engineer will have the following:
- Familiarity with netowrk priciples (Adressing, Reverse Proxy Configuration)
- Good understanding of Docker
- Intermediate knowledge of Python/GoLang
The role is offering:
- Base salary of up to 90,000
- Up to 7,500 Car Allowance
- Personal performance based bonus up to 15%
If you're interested in the Lead Software Engineer role apply now, or get in touch with James Owens at Anson McCade for further details.