Kforce has a client seeking a Lead Software Engineer on a direct hire basis in Pittsburgh, PA. Summary: The Lead Software Engineer will be tasked with managing the inventory of data processing, computer vision, AI, and data science functions and libraries, as well as developing the analysis of pipelines integrating various models and computer vision functions. The Lead Software Engineer will also manage MLops practices, including implementation of MLflow and automation of many datasets management tasks, and the management of web application development utilizing React, 3D map engines, and custom visualization development.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or software engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience and management of experience
- Highly-proficient with Python
- Demonstrated expertise with AWS services and scalable pipelines
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team oriented, work with the team to achieve its goals and successes
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.