Lead Software Engineer
$120,00 – $135,000
Our client has more than 500 locations across the country, so it's critical that all their infrastructure can always communicate effectively and precisely.
Deliver and lead top-notch internal apps in a hectic Agile/DevOps environment and accountable for ensuring agile techniques are adhered to and upheld to support self-directed teams with developers collaborating seamlessly to deliver an unbelievable amount of high-quality work.
- In charge of making sure agile techniques are adhered to and upheld in order to encourage self-directed teams with developers collaborating seamlessly to produce a staggering amount of high-quality work.
- Develops, designs, and implements best practice procedures utilizing tools, automation, technology, and metrics that are accepted in the industry.
- Effectively convey technical designs to small to medium-sized technical audiences in writing or vocally.
- 5 or more years' worth of expertise creating apps utilizing conventional languages and low-code frameworks like OutSystems.
- ASP.Net and C# knowledge and ability to build websites, RESTful APIs, database connectivity, and other back-end systems utilizing the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Application configuration/development experience with low- or no-code
- A track record of producing high-impact products with success in an agile development environment.
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship.