Would you enjoy a Principal Engineer/Tech Lead role where you can work in growing, talented team developing applications in large and complex environment? Would you enjoy the challenge of solving complex technical problems and software design issues? Would you like lead by example and mentor junior members of team? Then you want to find out more about this role.
You will join large team focused on technology strategy, design and delivery that is proud of the products and services they deliver for customers.
- Provide leadership in the design and development of software components.
- Drive the technical direction and the improvement of tools and processes across teams.
- Champion quality assurance and best practices and mentoring individuals in their application
- Coach and mentor Developers, helping them thrive in their career.
- Extensive experience in REST, Java, J2EE and the Spring Framework
- Technical leadership / mentoring experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide written & verbal updates tailored to your audience.
- Depth of knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Collaborative nature, keen to learn and share knowledge with others
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email.
Follow Us:We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.