Lead/ Principal Machine Learning Engineer
Arrows Group has teamed up with an exciting tech innovator inside the NLP and Social Analytics space. Through their partnerships, they own more data than anyone else and are building out a new greenfield product to ingest, store and query multiple terabytes of data. You will report directly to the Global VP of Engineering and be involved in getting this platform set up and ensuring the most effective implementation of the tech roadmap. There is huge budget for growth and candidate attraction, and the board have huge aspirations to dominate this market. This is s truly unique opportunity to build something and solve problems no one has ever done before.
As an experienced Machine Learning Engineer, you will be teaming up other ML Engineers to help innovative. You will be using all the latest and greatest techniques around graph theory, statistics and ML, and you will be working with some brilliant people solving problems that haven’t been solved before – and certainly not at this scale.
Responsibilities/ What will you do on a day to day
- Writing code
- Building software for ingesting, transporting, and transforming TBs of data per day
- Building datasets and query engines on top of cloud infrastructure
- Developing new machine learning models for graph learning and/or entity detection
- Reporting and monitoring model performance
- Deploy software in the cloud
- Experience with either Python, Java, C++ or any other languages
- Experience with cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Experience working with lots of data either from doing analytics or software engineering
- Experience doing R&D or research with novel machine learning methods or applying known methods to novel research problems
- Experience building and deploying machine learning applications in production
- Able to curious and willing to tackle hard problems either academically or professionally.
Nice to have
- Experience building big systems
If the above spec sounds interesting, please get in touch ASAP as our client is interviewing immediately!