JOB OVERVIEW; Lead Developer / Technical Lead (Java / Spring Boot / Rest API / Git / PostgreSQL / AWS / Jenkins / Atlassian stack / Vaadin) sought by exciting SaaS/Cloud technology company start-up (established 2014) and provider of digital marketing optimisation SaaS solutions, integration services and professional services within Big Data, adtech and marketing solutions. SALARY / RATE; Negotiable but c 70- 85K+ plus generous pre-IPO stock allocation (shares/equity) !… plus excellent benefits package
CONTRACT TYPE; Remote-working and permanent role
LOCATION; Remote-working!…My client has offices in London and Cologne, Germany however you may work remotely for 99% of the time!..with just very occasional trips to an office.
THE COMPANY;My client was founded in 2014 and is an independent privately-held tech consultancy company with headquarters in London and development offices in Cologne. They are subject matter experts in digital marketing strategy, B2B SaaS / Cloud product solutions, ad operations and data science. Their mission is to help organisations develop strong digital marketing capabilities, and unlocking value of existing systems and tools. Their clients maintain the highest level of control over customer data and privacy by establishing their own marketing ID across any digital channel and product domain.
My client is growing rapidly and anticipates significant investment from many more of the European telco's this summer! This is a great time to be joining this innovative market leader!
My client has a new opportunity for Lead Developer / Technical Lead, whose role will be to further develop their pioneering suite of applications for their leading identity resolution, compliance and customer engagement platform. They value people that can combine thought leadership with a practical can-do attitude and enjoy working in a diverse international environment.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING;
- Responsibility for all software development relating to flagship product and associated Cloud-based / SaaS applications, which includes:
- Management of implementation tasks across the team via bi-weekly sprints, daily stand-ups, and weekly management reporting as required, working closely with Product Manager.
- Management of all QA incl. load and performance and functional test automation, as much as its possible.
- Management of CI/CD process implementation and continuous improvements, working closely with DevOps team.
- Manage effort estimation and strive to meet agreed delivery timelines. Ensure business requirements owners are aware of any timeline changes in timely manner.
- Ensure dev team is sufficiently utilised, and flag if there is over- or under-utilisation to business requirements owners.
- Input into product management / roadmap planning, working closely with Product Manager
- Manage dev team onboarding, technical knowledge transfer and training,
- This includes the production and management of a comprehensive Design System for the product's front-end
- Review and maintain code guidelines and conduct peer review for coding
- Proven competency with languages, frameworks and tools such as: Java, Golang, Spring Boot and Vaadin
- Experience with HTML/CSS3, PostgreSQL, Rest API Client
- Experience with Source Code Management tools (e.g. Git)
- Experience with analytics and monitoring tools (e.g. Quicksight, Grafana)
- Experience with continuous and iterative development in a Cloud environment, AWS is advatageous.
- You will be at an advantage if you have experience with Jenkins and the Atlassian stack – Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Understanding of data security approaches and standards
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- The chance to join a market leader (pre-IPO stage) that is about to win major investment from many of the European telco's!
- Excellent salary and benefits package AND generous equity/shares!
- Remote working
- Great tech stack and ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
If you wish to be considered for this excellent opportunity please send a CV asap!