Do you have Java developer experience, and are seeking a new job in London or Leeds? Our client is looking for a full-time Lead Java Developer, and the role comes with a salary of up to 90k p/a.
This is a Hybrid Working role, requirements are to be at the office 3 days per week either London or Leeds.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Build, support and maintain services that carry value for end users
- Be a team player who actively collaborates with others
- Value multidisciplinary team over hierarchy
- Understand TDD, BDD and current development practices (e.g, CI/CD, Containerisation, RESTful services, Microservice architecture, code re-use, design patterns etc)
To apply for this role you'll need to know AWS, Mongo, Oracle Java 8, Jenkins, Self-hosted Github and Kafka. You'll also require skills in:
- Java 11, CXF (Java), Spring Boot (Java), Jetty (Java)
- Agile, Kanban, Clean Architecture, SOLID Principles
- TDD, Pair Programming, Trunk based development
- RESTful APIs, Splunk, Zabbix, Dynatrace, Terraform, Ansible, NPM
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this full-time Lead Java Developer job, please contact Deerfoot IT Recruitment today.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK's leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK's leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate 1 to The Born Free Foundation (1070906). Deerfoot is also climate positive in partnership with Ecology.