Do you want to use your engineering skills to make a difference?
Within3’s virtual engagement platform helps the top life science and pharmaceutical companies in the world to engage more efficiently with physicians and patients. Drugs get to market faster. Patients can be heard. Busy physicians can spend more time with patients, and less time traveling to meetings. We’re proud to help physicians and medical researchers eliminate communication roadblocks and focus on critical tasks.
We use modern micro-services, big data, and a multitude of tools to build enterprise-grade applications, which leverage a robust data analytics platform and world-class AI & Machine Learning models. If you’re interested in tackling challenging problems with agility and grit, and helping to build unique solutions that improve people’s health and lives, come join us!
We work hard to create a dynamic and collaborative culture where innovation is encouraged. Even as a globally distributed organization, we strive to create and maintain connections that not only make work fun but make our work better – from the product we create to the client service we provide on every single implementation.
Our engineering team is searching for an experienced Lead Full-Stack Software Engineer who enjoys working across the stack from the backend services to react components. This role will help us bring new critical features to market for our Discover product offering. You will participate in creating new web functionalities from start to finish across the stack, including implementing GraphQL APIs, managing global state with Apollo client, and creating the final UI components. We use a modern Typescript stack and tools including Node, Typescript, GraphQL, React, Apollo client, Cypress, RTL, CircleCi, and more. Technical skills are important, but so are attitude and the ability to work well with others.
- Advanced-level programming experience in Node, Typescript (REQUIRED), React, CSS.
- 5+ years of experience building web apps in microservices architecture.
- Advanced in client-side state management, preferably with Apollo GraphQL.
- Advanced experience in testing frameworks, preferably React Test Library and Cypress.
- Strong Experience with building APIs using GraphQL and OOP models in Node.
- Deep understanding of asynchronous operations.
- Experience with modern build tools including Webpack, Babel, ESlint, etc, and Docker containers.
- Experience with integrating front-end logging and session replay tools.
- Experience with engineering collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence, etc.
Nice to have:
- Leadership experience
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Understanding of common design libraries, preferably MUI
- Experience with noSQL databases.
- 100% Remote work option
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- A work/life balance beyond compare. And we mean it!
Within3 is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at Within3 regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.