Lead Front End Java Devleoper
The ideal lead front end java developer will have experience with;
- Extensive knowledge of WML, W3C and WAP Standards
- Background in designing native mobile apps
- Using external APIs to generatre quality data driven applications
- Leading and mentoring front end developers and more juniour members of staff, ideally on a project-to-project basis but also within an internal priactice or team.
What work could you be doing as a Lead front end developer?
- Ressponsible for delivery of web and mobile experiences tht look and perform well and smoothly across all platforms.
- Work with other UCD specialists in a collaborative fashion to create digital experiences that inform, inspire and captivate regrdless of the audience or platform.
- Work closely with UX consultants, technical architect and client-side staff to gather user requierements and communciate these effectively to team members to create solutions which in turn produce effective and successful results.
- Play a proactive and leading role in client-facing enegagements which involve setting the direction of the work, goals and expectations for the project and leading developer/UX teams internal and client across a number of work streams including; budget, technical, task and performance management.
- Be and active and inspiring leader within our consultancy for our front end devloper practice, setting vision and best practice for how teams should operate and run on a project-to-project basis and on a day-to-day basis in an effort to create a community of practitioners.
How we can support you;
- Work-life balance is important; you'll get 25 days holiday a year and, via our flexible benefits package the option to buy/sell and carry over from the year before
- You can work around core hours with flexible and part-time working
- Our flexible benefits package includes; private medical and dental insurance, a competitive pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, taste cards and more
- You'll have a dedicated Career Manager to help you develop your career and guide you on your journey through
- Don't know a particular technology? Your learning and development is key to your future career
- You'll be part of our bonus scheme
- You are welcome to join any/all of our Diversity and Support groups. These groups cover everything from Gender Diversity to Mental Health/Wellbeing to Sustainability in the workplace.
If this sounds like you, it's time to get in touch!
Lead Front End Developer – Leeds