Apply today if you are a DevOps Engineer looking for a growing company in the Healthcare Industry
This position can be fully remote with the ability to lead and grow the team
Title: Lead DevOps Engineer
Location: 100% REMOTE
Salary: DOE ($130k – $170k)
Tech Stack: AWS | Kubernetes | Terraform |
We are an exciting healthcare startup company backed by one of the largest healthcare companies in the United States. We are looking to create a platform that helps people manage their chronic illnesses. We are looking for an experienced site reliability engineer to join our team and help scale, streamline, and improve all levels of our technology stack. As a newer employee of our company, you will have an opportunity to make a hands-on dynamic impact on the business and how we change the way healthcare helps individuals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute and maintain CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure
- Build and develop tools to deliver safe and quick features
- Debug issues in distributed systems
- Work cross-functionally
What You Need for this Position
- IaC Tools like Terraform
- C#/ .NET | preferably .NET Core
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
So, if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
- E-mail directly for more information to [email protected]
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : TR1-1640285 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Trent Roberts – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.