Our client is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to start ASAP on an initial 6 month contract (with a view to extend thereafter) This role will be fully remote. For this role the key requirements will be Azure, Terraform & Networking.
- Strong Azure experience
- Terraform or Ansible
- Any experience with Azure Databrick, Azure Machine Learning or even MLOps would be a distinct advantage.
- Ensure deployment strategies for products are repeatable, scalable and highly available and also have a deep technical knowledge, providing support to delivery teams
- Advise on DevOps standards, procedures, methods, tools and techniques
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Work with the team to define infrastructure requirements and backlog
- Write Infrastructure as Code
- Experience administering version control systems such as VSTS/Git and SVN
- Familiarity with Microsoft .NET development environment, Visual Studio
- Strong Scripting skills (PowerShell), software development skills using C# .NET
- Understanding of network topologies and common network protocols and services
- MS Test or other unit testing frameworks, mocking framework
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/