Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team in support of our government clients. The DevOps Engineer is a multifaceted role that collaborates with other teams across the business. The successful DevOps Engineer will be responsible for design, development, automation and monitoring the infrastructure architecture.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillsets, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS’ capabilities.
As a O&M DevOps Engineer you will:
- Analyze client requirements and designs solution using security and software best practices
- Perform and automate tests for smooth deployment of software to various environments
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Respond to tickets and issues and monitoring status to successful resolution
- Provide support for issues and service requests through hands-on troubleshooting in the application and/or AWS console
- Coordinate escalation of support by contacting appropriate teams or agency personnel
- Prepare, update, and review documentation as required.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related Engineering/Technical discipline
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant hands-on experience including design, development, automation and monitoring of the business infrastructure architecture for web-based applications
- Minimum three (3) years’ relevant experience leading teams of at least three (3) junior DevOps engineers on complex application development work
- Relevant hands-on experience collaboration with one or more external development teams
- Relevant hands-on experience developing, deploying and debugging cloud-based applications
- Relevant hands-on experience working in DevOps environments for agile projects
- Active AWS Certified Developer or SysOps Associate certification.
- Strong oral and communication skills and experience interacting with senior leaders within an organization
- Experience with some of the following tools and technologies:
- Rational Team Concert (RTC)
- UrbanCode Deploy
This section will be automatically added by the Recruiter to each requisition, and is standard for all requisitions.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.