Lead DevOps Engineer London Kubernetes Powershell Azure Automation Remote interviewing, remote working and onboarding. Miller Maxwell is assisting an award winning FinTech organisation, who seek to hire a Lead DevOps Engineer for their expanding engineering team in London. The clients API connectivity solutions provides secure data transfer via an intelligent suite of algorithms. The Senior DevOps Engineers goal is improving speed, efficiency and ability to outperform competitors. The Senior DevOps Engineer will assist the company growing and expanding their DevOps team whilst leading a several new projects starting in 2021.
The Lead DevOps Engineer will:
- Work as part of an Agile engineering team
- Leading projects and bringing them to life.
- Oversea maintenance of infrastructure environment working to mentor a growing DevOps team.
- Work closely with developers.
- Manage deployment of software.
- Write, implement, and support automation scripts.
- Maintenance of server infrastructure.
- Setup and support cloud-based test server environments Azure and AWS used.
- Monitor system health use sophisticated techniques to resolve errors and outages.
The Lead DevOps Engineer will have:
- A degree in STEM related subject.
- Experience mentoring team members with ability to drive projects.
- Proven experience working within a DevOps, System engineer or related environment
- Experience of containerisation platforms Kubernetes.
- Proven Windows experience.
- Proven PowerShell experience.
- Azure experience.
- Good experience with Puppet, Chef, Terraform.
- Problem Solving Attitude.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
If you are a Lead DevOps Engineer that is interested in joining one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses operating in Europe presently then please contact us for further information.