Lead DevOps Engineer
Spencer Scott are working with a London based Consumer Brand who are seeking an experienced Lead DevOps Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful Lead DevOps Engineer will hold responsibility for leading a small team of DevOps Engineers whilst still contributing in a hands-on capacity around the Company’s AWS estate.
As a Lead DevOps Engineer you will:
- Manage the Digital DevOps team to build cloud based infrastructure and ensure that all systems are well maintained and secure.
- Support the more junior team members through mentoring, peer reviews and paired working.
- Lead the recruitment, mentoring and performance management of the DevOps Engineers.
- Proactively promote and contribute to a knowledge sharing culture.Accountable for all DevOps resource planning for both the agile development teams as well as the platforms team.
- The application technology stack is fairly diverse and includes Ruby, Python, PHP, Java, NodeJS, Redis, Postgres and MySQL. We work on a varied selection of projects with numerous teams across the business, using mainly Scrum within the Scaled Agile (SAFe) framework.
This role will be pivotal to the Company’s growth during an exciting period of digital transformation which will see them embrace a number of new Agile squads and a huge amount of exciting DevOps work.
On offer is a highly competitive basic salary of up to £100,000 as well as various Company benefits including annual bonus, private healthcare, flexible working (remote / onsite) and 28 days holiday + bank holidays!
For full details on this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply button and i’ll be in touch!
Spencer Scott Ltd is an equal opportunity Recruitment Agency, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating inclusive working environments for all our clients.