Lead Data Solutions Architect
Remote role (UK Based)
Up to 120K + Benefits
As a Lead Data Solutions Architect, you will lead a team of credible Data Architects providing great leadership, direction and architectural knowledge.
As the successful Lead Data Solutions Architect, you will have:
- Proven Data background as a Data Architect/Engineer/Consultant
- Experience in delivering Big Data architecture and design solutions
- Proven Leadership and Line Management experience
- Architecture and cloud-related qualifications e.g. TOGAF
- Master Data Management design
- Solid understanding of Azure
- SQL and NoSQL Database knowledge
- Design/implementation experience with any of the following (it is not expected to have experience with all): Azure Synapse, Azure SQL DB, Cosmos DB, Mongo DB, Redshift, S3, Stream Analytics, Kenesis, Azure Data Factory, IoT Hub, Azure ML Studio, Sage maker Modelling, Azure Data Lake Gen2, HD Insight.
- Understanding of Well Architected frameworks, security principles, and Agile/Waterfall project lifecycle
The following would be advantageous, but not necessary:
- SQL, Python
- Azure DevOps
- Power BI / Tableau skills
- IoT design architecture
- Any relevant Microsoft Certifications (DP-203, DP-300 etc)
As the successful Lead Data Solutions Architect this is a great opportunity to work for an ambitious organisation who invest in every person that joins and has a genuinely great culture built on transparency, trust and enthusiasm.
If you are an ambitious Lead Data Architect, with a passion to direct a talented Data team in a strategic and hands-on role then click 'apply' now, as CVs are being reviewed as a priority.
Get in touch with Marija Rudenko – |