Lead Data Scientist
Bristol | Up to £80,000 | Hybrid Working
Your new role
Managing the Data Science team to design and deliver insightful and commercially astute analytics projects that support strategic decision-making, designing and driving a Data Science roadmap to improve the level of analytics capability across the business based on establishing the right data, tools, applications, and skills.
What you'll need to succeed
– Proven team management experience in a Data Science function
– Strong technical skills including: Python, R, GCP, SQL or Qlik Sense are preferred
– Predictive Forecasting
– Brilliant stakeholder engagement
What you'll get in return
– £68,000 – £80,000
– Flexible working options available
– 10% bonus
– £500 stocks and shares every year
– 25 days holiday
– 10 x basic salary for life assurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Do you know someone that would be perfect for this role? We offer £500 in high street shopping vouchers on all successful referrals.