Lead Data Consultant
Remote role (UK based)
Up to £75/80k + Benefits (Excellent financial benefits on top)
As a Lead Data Consultant, you will be responsible for scoping, designing delivering, and deploying Data services based on the latest Microsoft Technologies. You will be working from home, having a major impact on developing Data Talent within the team whilst working for a well respected and growing Gold Microsoft Partner.
As the successful Lead Data Engineer / Data Consultant you will have:
- Proven Data Engineering background within Microsoft environment
- Solid SQL skills
- Exposure across Azure Data Services (Azure Data Factory + Synapse advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with internal team and customers
- Experience being a Senior member of a Data team, providing guidance, coaching and mentorship
The following would be advantageous, but not necessary:
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications (DP-203, DP-300 etc)
- Azure Synapse experience
- Python skills
- Any project delivery, services development, pre-sales input and team development experience
As the successful Lead Data Engineer / Consultant this is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level, whilst working for a flexible, forward-thinking, and inclusive employer. You will work through the complete consulting life cycle, delivering Data solutions across key customers.
Reporting to the Azure Head of Practice, in a Lead Data Practice Expert role, where you have room to develop yourself and will be supported to grow and gain relevant certifications.
If you are an ambitious Data Engineer / Data Consultant, with a passion to work with the latest technologies and coach/mentor more junior members of a Data Team, then click 'apply' now, as CVs are being reviewed as a priority.
Get in touch with Kerry Foreman | | Kerry Foreman | LinkedIn