At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference we are committed to delivering Sustainable Net Zero outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious Net Zero programmes from over 112 offices worldwide.
This role is for ambitious technologists who wish to work with the latest cloud technology from Microsoft. We do not expect everyone to have all the required technical expertise listed but it is essential that you have worked with Microsoft Azure.
- Working on high profile projects with well-known clients across various sectors
- Constantly developing technical skills using the latest cloud technology – achieving & maintaining Microsoft certification
- Working directly with clients to understand requirements and presenting solutions to customer sponsors
- Taking ownership for the delivery of core solution components
- Analyze and interpret data against project requirements
- Support colleagues with project deliverables
- Interface with clients, design teams and contractors
- Distribute reports to project stakeholders
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of T&Ts documentation and processes
- Create and contribute to bid proposals
- Carry out the set-up, implementation, documentation and training of Cloud Services
- Support the organizational digital transformation programme with programming and coordination assistance for local and cloud applications
- Carry out research and development of emerging technologies
- Act as an ambassador championing the digital services delivered by T&T.
- Data Lake
- Data Factory / SSIS
- Database / Warehousing
- Power BI
- Proficiency in SQL and / or Spark (with either Python, Scala or Java)
- Cloud Platform (Azure)
- Own and manage source data models: design processes, views and procedures
- Provide data expertise to support strategic requirements definition and translation, including driving the delivery and management of new data inputs
- Design and maintain testing requirements for new systems to enable multi-way communication (this may include using iPaaS connectors, connecting ERP to BI tools or connecting a data warehouse to multiple sources)
- Upload and update data sources where automation or live connection is not yet available
- Ensure supporting data is maintained and performance is optimised
- Write and document SOPs to uphold transparency and enable effective onboarding of future team members
- Determine capacity requirements for reporting and analytical tools based on future demand and business use, in collaboration with other teams
Qualifications: Preferably educated to degree level or with sufficient demonstrable work place experience to satisfy the requirements of the role.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
SOX control responsibilities may be part of this role, which are to be adhered to where applicable.