LEAD DATA ENGINEER // AZURE CLOUD // Remote/Coventry // 6 Months // £45-530/day Umbrella
REED Technology are working with a client in Coventry who require a Lead Data Engineer to support a transformation of an organisations use of technology and data.
The organisation want to develop and grow their internal capabilities to support their existing systems and deliver new services as they embark on the next significant phase of the transformation towards Cloud computing.
The successful applicant will have experience and skills within
* Working on Azure cloud technologies such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure VM, Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, etc
* Coding in Python, R, Spark, .Net, PowerShell or similar.
* Working with APIs, SFTP, Gateway, JSON and Parquet file formats
* Working with Power platform services like Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI
* Working with both structured and schema-less databases/storage such as Delta Lake, Cosmos DB, MongoDB, Azure SQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
* Working with DevOps principles, ADO GIT Repo, IaC release process, automated CI/CD pipelines, etc
* Working with large and complex structured and unstructured data.
* Coding and automating data pipelines and building data validation processes.
* Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with technical and non-specialist colleagues.
* Working in roles which require problem solving, analytical and logical skills.
If you have the skills and experience to carry out the above, please apply using the link.