Lead Data Engineer / Fully Remote / 70k – 78k
Attention Data Engineers!! I have an amazing opportunity with one of my loyal & long-standing clients as they're on the hunt to find a Lead Data Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This role would suit someone who has a strong passion for Data Engineering & Cloud Technologies, specifically Azure. My client is looking for someone who can come in and really hit the ground running, someone who has in depth knowledge when it comes to Azure & someone who loves being at the heart of the project.
What you'll need:
- Experience in providing technical guidance & supervising / mentoring junior team members.
- Previous experience / exposure to Azure is essential.
- Strong technical abilities when it comes to understanding the likes of Azure Data Lake and analytics components including as Data Bricks / Python, Data Factory, Synapse and Analysis Services.
- Experience in working in Agile teams, ideally using MS DevOps for work management, source control, testing and deployment.
- Extensive ETL development project experience utilizing Microsoft Azure enterprise BI stack.
What's in it for you??:
- Competitive salary paying up to 78k depending on previous experience.
- Flexible Working (fully remote)
- 25 days of holiday + bank holidays, PLUS holiday trading (buy&sell)
- Life Insurance
- Critical Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Restaurant Discount Card
- AND MUCH MORE!
I'm keen to hear from you if you're wanting to take that next step in your Data Engineering venture. Maybe you've been a Data Engineer for a few years and you're finally wanting to take that vital jump to the next level, or maybe you're already a well established Lead Data Engineer who wants to grow, expand & gain more knowledge to develop yourself into an even better Lead. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch!
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply ASAP.