Lead Clinical Data Manager – Full embedded – Top, globally renowned Pharma
An exciting remote Lead Clinical Data Manager role has recently become available fully outsourced to one of my clients leading pharmaceutical sponsors. Working on innovative and dynamic projects, you will be a focal part of the Data team from design to delivery ensuring the highest standard of quality whilst communicating across the wider clinical operations team to bring life saving drugs to market. If you have over three years of lead experience and want to be part of a forward thinking and dynamic organisation, do not hesitate to apply. This is a fully remote/homebased position.
• Applies the project protocol to daily tasks and assists others on daily task as required.
• Liaise between relevant internal and external departments (and clients) for all data management activities.
• Produces project-specific status reports for management, PM and/or clients on a regular basis.
• Monitors and analyse study metrics and escalates per the organization’s risk management processes.
• Participates in business development activities such as bid preparation and defence.
• Assists with project forecasting of hours and identification of resource requirements.
• Assists with the oversight of project budgets.
• Leads multiple and complex studies.
• Independently leads and delegates tasks to ensure completion of project activities to project and sponsor standards, timeline and budget.
Who will you be working for?
- A top global pharmaceutical sponsor via a global CRO
- An award winner in treatment of staff and diversity and inclusion.
- A business with a people, not metric, focussed approach.
- A place where your learning and development is a focus.
- A truly collaborative environment.
- You will be proficient in at least one clinical data management system (multiple systems advantageous).
- Have a minimum of three years experience within clinical data management from a sponsor or CRO background.
- Be degree qualified in a relevant field or have demonstrable experience working within the pharmaceutical /CRO industry
- Have experience in all stages of the data management lifecycle
- Have great communication skills to successfully interact with both internal and external stakeholders
- Prior experience as the primary representative of a Clinical data management team
- Have the right to work in the UK (sponsorship cannot be granted)
Title: Lead Clinical Data Manager
Salary: £50k – £65k (dependant on level of experience)
Location: United Kingdom (remote)
Key words: Clinical Data Manager, Lead Clinical Data Manager, CDM, Senior CDM, Data Team Lead, Project Data Manager
Does the above sound like you? Then click apply and send over your CV so we can move forward. Any questions then contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (+44) 20 3019 3997.