We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest-growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the fastest-growing CRE marketplace and most advanced platform in the industry. Crexi has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 300,000 commercial listings totaling more than $1 Trillion in property value.
Crexi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers (back-end, front-end, QA)
- Be responsible for execution against project plans and timely delivery of committed results within two-week sprint agile environment
- Work closely with engineers to develop the best technical solutions
- Collaborate with other company departments (product, CS, marketing, sales) to understand requirements
- Provide production support and troubleshooting
Who You Are:
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET . 5+ years of experience.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Principles and Development Patterns
- Relational DB and MS SQL. 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC (WebApi, Razor)
- Experience with front-end technologies is a plus: HTML, CSS (LESS is a plus) and JS (TS is a plus)
- Experience with git, continuous integration tools, and agile development.
- Team player, passionate, and creative problem solver
- Bachelors or higher degree in computer science, related degree, or equivalent experience.
- Rapidly growing startup with a dynamic work environment
- Flexible team structure with unparalleled career progression opportunities
- Bonus and equity program
- Health, dental benefits – premiums are covered 100% for employees
- Vision insurance
- Limitless snacks
- Collaborative culture and numerous team activities
Crexi is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Crexi will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.