Junior Software Engineer – Fully Remote (UK & Europe)
This industry backed, high calibre start up have created an open source library that helps data scientists use the tools they love to create reports, dashboards and apps for non technical users. Their platform is now being used over 50,000 times per month and our now looking for exceptional Junior Software Engineers to join the team and work on the core of their platform.
Junior Software Engineers will have full autonomy and flexibility to work on the likes of designing, building and operating serverless functions, working on open source libraries and the chance for high level app building functionalities. The Junior Software Engineers will be working across a stack of Python, Django, F#, Docker, Kubernetes, TypeScript, Vue.js and AWS.
Requirements for Junior Software Engineer:
- 2:1+ from a top 10 university in UK or Europe.
- 2+ years backend experience across a variety of languages including Python.
- Experience with modern development practices (DevOps, Cloud Architectures, Docker or Linux).
- Knowledge of Python Data Science would be highly beneficial.
Your Benefits as a Junior Software Engineer:
- Opportunity to work with some of the best Senior Software Engineers in 2022.
- You will gain deep expertise in containerization, functional programming, low level Python and data processing.
- High flexibility and autonomy to work on projects you love.
- Laptop and training budget of choice.
- Quarterly socials and team bonding sessions.
- Attractive salary.
Apply now to become apart of one of the best Tech Startups in the UK in 2022 who looking for substantial growth this year.